WEE voted “Best Preschool in Baltimore County” in the Maryland Family Magazine Readers’ Choice 2014 issue.
The Woodbrook Early Education (WEE) Center encourages the healthy growth of the whole child. Licensed by the Maryland State Office of Child Care Administration (CCA) and accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), Maryland Department of Education (MSDE), and recognized by Maryland EXCELS for its quality child care, the WEE Center is a fully accredited preschool dedicated to nurturing and supporting children and their families.
We are currently enrolling for the 2016-2017 school year for children ages 2, 3 and 4*. Space is limited. Call today for your tour: 410.377.8918
*Age as of September 1, 2014.
Having Fun…While Learning at The WEE Center
- Eyedropper and colored water…developing fine-motor skills.
- Show and Tell…practicing speech and active listening.
- Dancing…improving coordination.
- Throwing a ball…strengthening complex gross motor skills.
- Raising tadpoles in class…discovering the world outside of self.
- Sharing a toy…cooperating within a community.
- Paint brush and easel…self-expressing through creativity.
- Yoga poses…budding self-discipline and focus.
- Blocks…applying geospatial logic and problem-solving methodology.
- Story time…practicing critical-thinking skills.