Registration for the 2019-2020 school year is now open! Come join us at WEE-where we learn through play!
DOWNLOAD OUR REGISTRATION FORM Here!
We are excited to announce that WEE has won BEST PRESCHOOL in the Baltimore’s Child 2017 Readers’ Choice Award Contest! Thank you to all of our supporters who took the time to vote!
WEE also won the honor of “Best Preschool in Baltimore County” in the Maryland Family Magazine Readers’ Choice 2014 issue.
The Woodbrook Early Education (WEE) Center is a distinct community of children, families, educators, and community partners that work together to encourage the healthy growth of the whole child through play-based learning. Our specials classes such as Music, Science, Library (pre-K), and Movement allow all of our children to grow socially, emotionally, and academically in ways that meet each child’s individual needs. We accept children of all abilities and are able to accommodate those with special needs. Licensed by the Maryland State Office of Child Care Administration (CCA) and accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), Maryland Department of Education (MSDE), and recognized by Maryland EXCELS for its quality child care, the WEE Center is dedicated to nurturing and supporting children and their families. We welcome families of all ethnic, religious, and social backgrounds.
We are currently enrolling for the 2019-2020 school year for children ages 2, 3 and 4*. Space is limited. Call today for your tour: 410.377.8918
*Age as of September 1, 2019.
Read testimonials from our parents here: WEE Center Testimonials
Having Fun…While Learning at The WEE Center
- Eyedropper and colored water…developing fine-motor skills.
- Show and Tell…practicing speech and active listening.
- Dancing…improving coordination.
- Throwing a ball…strengthening complex gross motor skills.
- Raising tadpoles in class…discovering the world outside of self.
- Sharing a toy…cooperating within a community.
- Paint brush and easel…self-expressing through creativity.
- Yoga poses…budding self-discipline and focus.
- Blocks…applying geospatial logic and problem-solving methodology.
- Story time…practicing critical-thinking skills.